Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lovely sms


Life ends when you stop dreaming
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

 Love sms Time will always fly
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me
Love sms When You give your heart
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.
Love smsWrite on Bricks
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.
Love sms If 10 people care 4 u
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.
Love sms I m feeling so happy
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.
Love sms First time i saw u
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!
Love sms If i were a tear in ur eye
If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!
Love sms
I love all the stars in the sky,
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!




Love sms: Love with someone 

when time comes for you to be in love with someone

make sure you choose a right person

who can care and show concern at any time,

any moment and not only loves you

but also loves what you want.


Love sms

Love sms: Love Truly




When U love someone truly,

U don’t look for faults,

U don’t look for answers,

U don’t look for mistakes.

Instead, U fight the mistakes,

U accept the faults and

overlook the excuses.

"The pain of love is the pain of being alive. It is a perpetual wound."

"Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is."

A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend! 

Love sms Nobody is like you
Nobody is like u, nobody cares 4 u, nobody misses u, nobody wants to see u good, nobody is ur best fr, nobody is happy with u.... dont cry.......my name is nobody

Love sms if you fall in love there is no hope
If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope
Love sms
If U delete this message
If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me  .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?
Love sms
Do you believe in love at first sight
Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??

Love sms
Love is sweet poison
Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.



==>
24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.

Have a lovely day n life!** 



==>
Wen things go wrong...
Wen sadness fills ur heart...
wen tears flow in ur eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b... 


Remember 1 thing, I LOVE YOU

I never really knew you
You were just another friend
But when I got to know you,
I let my heart unbend.
I couldn’t help past memories
that would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
and give love another try
So I’ve fallen in love with you
and I’ll never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know
And if you ever wonder why
I don’t know what I’ll say
But I’ll never stop loving you
each and every day
My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember one thing
I Love You!

Love quotes

Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.


Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained. 


Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.

I only thought about you once today.. I never stopped.
I think I would rather possess eyes that know no sight, ears that know no sound, hands that know no touch than a heart that knows no love.
To handle yourself, use your head, to handle others, use your heart.
Love is like an hourglass
With the heart filling up
As the brain empties
~ by Jules Renard
My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
~ by Frederick Saunders
Love is not a matter of what happens in life. It's a matter of what's happening in your heart.
~ by Ken Keyes

*Wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure

*One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.

*You're in love. That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren't in love.


*If you loved someone, you couldn’t let lies come between you. No matter what happened - even if you’d already lost each other forever - you owed each other the truth.

*You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose.

*I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever.

*After all, what was more important, in the end, than love?

*What was the point of having unending life if that life was without love?

*A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.

.*All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.

*All mankind love a lover.

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall.
~ Unknown ~
* * * * * * * * *
Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.
~ Unknown ~
* * * * * * * * *
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
~ Unknown ~
* * * * * * * * *
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy
with someone else, but it's more painful to know that
the one you love is unhappy with you.
~ Unknown ~
* * * * * * * * *
If love is the answer,
can you please repeat the question?

Faith makes all things possible.
Love makes them easy.
~ Unknown
I believe that to truly Love, is the ultimate
expression of the will to live. A heart that
truly loves is forever young.
~ Unknown ~
* * * * * * * * *
Love makes life so confusing, but without love
would you really want to live?
~ Unknown ~
* * * * * * * * *
Do you love me because I am beautiful
or am I beautiful because I am loved?

Late at night when all the world is sleeping I stay up thinking of you and I wish on a star that wherever you are, you are thinking about me too.
Baby come stand by my side. Come and be my guiding light. I'll be what you want me to be. I'll give you all my love, whole of my life.
I hide my tears when I say your name but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I smile and seem care free. There is only one who misses you more than any one else.
I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
If the only place that I can meet you is in my dream, I don’t want to wake up anymore.
Stand by me and never let me go. 
I just want you to be happy, even if I'm not the reason behind that happiness.
I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.
2 hearts, 1 souls, 1 beat, You and Me!
I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice because I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground.
You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything!
You leave me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you.


You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything!
You leave me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you.
A candle may melt and it's fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.
There is something special between me and you, the flutter in my heart and the glow in your eyes tells me our love is no lies.
If I had one wish I would give you a long and tender kiss and if I had two wishes then I would choose to do it over again.
Our love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever.
Would you open your heart to love me once again? I swear that I'll be true and never let go because my heart is you.
Everyday away from you, tears could fill an ocean blue. Please don't turn away from all those dreams that we once knew.
Life won't mean a thing without you loving me and all I need is you in my life.
Don't ever doubt your trust in me, I'll give you my heart so honestly.
Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner & walks along d beach.
Infact it is based on RESPECT, COMPROMISE,
CARE &TRUST..

Define Love?
"For Getting One Person we wil Loose Everybody, If we wont get dat one Person We wil Loose Ourself......" :-)







love sms in hindi


sms SMS sMs SmS smS sMS SMs 
sms SMS sMs SmS smS sMS SMs SMs dekha dost maine tujhe kitne sare sms bheje hai..
Love sms Dunya main sirf teen(3) tarah kay log 
Dunya main sirf teen(3) tarah kay log he khush naseeb hotey hain 1) Woh jinhay sacha pyar milta hai 2) woh jinhay acha Yaar milta hai 3) Woh jinhay mera sms baar baar milta hai Only 4 u
Love sms Kabristhan ke cahaukidar ke kabar
Kabristhan ke cahaukidar ke kabar pe baite hue kutte ki gale ke pat mein chupe hue virus ki sar ke baal ke andar ki bacteria ki kasam tusse!!! Great !!! ho!!!
Love sms Saaz k 7 awaz, Samander k 7 s
Saaz k 7 awaz, Samander k 7 sahil, Phool k 7 khushbo, Jism k 7 rooh, Shama k 7 parwany, Khushi k 7 gum or aap k 7 hum :-)
Love sms Taras gaye hain hum aapke paas aane 
Taras gaye hain hum aapke paas aane ke liye, Dil-O-Jaan mitadein tujse dosti nibhane ke liye, Hum Yeh SMS kar rahe hain, apni yaad dilane ke liye. -
Love sms college ki life main kai yaar milte 
college ki life main kai yaar milte hai,usme kuch kamine tho kuch dildar milte hai,
agar acche se padhai ki tho koi bante hai doctor tho koi engneer warna darzi ki dukan per baith kar salwar silte hai ...
Love sms zindagi hai to khwab hain, 
zindagi hai to khwab hain, khwab hain to manzilen hain, manzilen hai to raste hain, raste hain to muskilen hain, muskilen hain to MAIN HOON NAA. 


Love sms DIL mein rahenge SMS bankar, 
DIL mein rahenge SMS bankar, Dhadkano mein bajenge RINGTONE bankar, Kabhi apne DIL se juda mut Samajana, Hum tere saath chalenge NETWORK bankar..!! Jab tumhe bhi Tanhai mehsus ho to yaha chale aana.. Tumhare liye pagal khane se gaadi bhijwa rakhi hai....!!!
Love sms Aap ki yaad me sab kuch bhulaye baithe
Aap ki yaad me sab kuch bhulaye baithe hain,Chiraag khushiyon ke bujhaye baithe hain...Hum to marenge aap ki baahon mein,Yeh bhi maut se shart lagaye baithe hain...
Love sms Arz Hai: Unki yaad me hum ne ro 
Arz Hai: Unki yaad me hum ne ro ro kar tub bhar diye! Aur vo itne bewafa nikle ki naha ke chal diye
Love sms U to hum hai bhramachari par jaha d
U to hum hai bhramachari par jaha dekhi nari vahi aakh mari... pati to hamari nahi to phir bhramachari...
Love sms Life ho to aiseeLife ho to aisee, Monday ko dosti, Tuesday ko pyaar, Wednesday ko shadi, Thursday ko baarat, Friday ko fighting, saturday ko Talak, Sunday ko rest, Monday ko next.By Lovelysms Team
Love smsJise dil diya woh dilli chali gayi,
Jise dil diya woh dilli chali gayi,
jise pyar kiya woh italy chali gayi,
dil ne kaha khud kushi(sucide) kar le jalim,
bijali ko haath lagaya to bijali chali gayi !! By SP
Love smsZINDAGI KI RAHOON MAY
ZINDAGI KI RAHOON MAY JANAY KISAY KAUN MILA.. KISI KO HUM NA MILAY AUR KOHI HUMEIN NA MILA.By Frozen Tears
Love sms ISHQ KARNAY K B KUCH AADAAB HOTAY HEIN
ISHQ KARNAY K B KUCH AADAAB HOTAY HEIN..
JAGTI ANKHOON MAY B KUCH KHAWAB HOTAY HEIN..
HAR KOI ROO DAY YA ZARORI TU NAI..
KHUSHK ANKHOON MAY B SAYLAB HOTAY HEIN.By Frozen Tears
Love smsHusn wale khub wafaon ka sila dete hain,
Husn wale khub wafaon ka sila dete hain,
Har mod par ek jakhm naya dete hain,
Dost" is jahan mein koi apna nahi,
Jab aag lagti hai to patte bhi hawa dete hain........By Meetu


No comments:

Post a Comment